BST — Node to be deleted is a leaf node ( No Children).
- Binary Search Tree Complete Implementation.
- Delete X Nodes After Y Nodes In a Linked List
- Delete a Node in the Middle of a linked list, Given only access to that Node
- Print All The Nodes Which are X distance from the Leaf Nodes
- Print Paths from root to all leaf nodes in a binary tree.
- Given a binary tree, find out the maximum sum of value from root to each leaf.
- Depth First Search/Traversal in Binary Tree
- Find The Distance From Root To Given Node of a Binary Tree.
- Print All The Full Nodes in a Binary Tree
- Binary Min — Max Heap