- In a Binary Tree, Check if Two nodes has the same parent or are siblings
- Given a binary tree, Print All the Nodes that don’t have Siblings.
- Provide the Next Siblings Pointers in a Given Binary Tree
- In a Binary Tree, Check if two nodes are Cousins
- Delete X Nodes After Y Nodes In a Linked List
- Print All The Nodes Which are X distance from the Leaf Nodes
- Print All The Full Nodes in a Binary Tree
- Reverse Alternative ‘k’ nodes in a Linked List.
- Print All Nodes Between Two Given Levels
- Print All The Nodes Which are X distance from the Given Node