Objective: Write an algorithm to find out whether in a given array there exists or not two numbers whose sum is exactly equals to a given number. This problem has been asked in Amazon...
- Sum of length of subsets which contains given value K and all elements in subsets are less than equal to K.
- Replace array elements with maximum element on the right.
- Find all unique combinations of numbers (from 1 to 9 ) with sum to N
- Number of Intervals in which given value lies
- Unique Integers in array that sum up to zero.
- Activity Selection Problem
- Find the sum of overlapping elements in two sets
- Given two coordinates, Print the line equation
- Check if Graph is Bipartite – Adjacency List using Breadth-First Search(BFS)
- Articulation Points OR Cut Vertices in a Graph
Subscribe ( No Spams!!)