Objective: The activity selection problem is a combinatorial optimization problem concerning the selection of non-conflicting activities to perform within a given time frame, given a set of activities each marked by a start time...
Subscribe ( No Spams!!)
- Calculate (x^y)%z without using pow() function
- Check if one string is a subsequence of another string.
- Most frequent word
- Efficient Robot Problem – Find Minimum Trips
- Job Sequencing algorithm – Java
- Find subarray with a sum to given number-2 | Handle negative numbers
- Sort the two dimensional (2D) array – In-place
- Implement/Design the version control map system
- Given an array, count the number of pairs with a given sum.
- Sort Map as per values – Java Program