Objective : Given an string and a dictionary of words, find out if the input string can be broken into a space-separated sequence of one or more dictionary words. Example: dictionary = [“I” ,...
- Hamming Distance between two given integers
- Breadth-First Search (BFS) in 2D Matrix/2D-Array
- Check the completeness of given binary tree | Set 1 – Using Node Count
- Number of Islands using BFS
- Find all the Armstrong numbers in the given range
- Check if the given binary tree is Full or not.
- Check if given undirected graph is connected or not
- Check if Graph is Bipartite – Adjacency List using Depth-First Search(DFS)
- Print boundary of given matrix/2D array.
- Depth-First Search (DFS) in 2D Matrix/2D-Array – Iterative Solution
Subscribe ( No Spams!!)