Objective : Given an string and a dictionary of words, find out if the input string can be broken into a space-separated sequence of one or more dictionary words. Example: dictionary = [“I” ,...
- Insert a node in the given sorted linked list.
- Construct the largest number from the given array.
- Given an array, find three-element sum closest to Zero
- Print sorted unique elements of a given array
- Given an array, print all unique subsets with a given sum.
- Sum of length of subsets which contains given value K and all elements in subsets are less than equal to K.
- Replace array elements with maximum element on the right.
- Find all unique combinations of numbers (from 1 to 9 ) with sum to N
- Number of Intervals in which given value lies
- Unique Integers in array that sum up to zero.
Subscribe ( No Spams!!)