Objective : Given an string and a dictionary of words, find out if the input string can be broken into a space-separated sequence of one or more dictionary words. Example: dictionary = [“I” ,...
- Hamming Distance between two given strings
- Breadth-First Search in Disconnected Graph
- ZigZag OR Diagonal traversal in 2d array/Matrix using queue
- Check if Number is divisible by its digits
- Check if the given number is Armstrong number or not
- Evaluation of Prefix Expressions (Reverse Polish Notation) | Set 1
- Minimum Boats Required to rescue people
- Number of Islands
- Minimum No of operations required to convert a given number to 1 – Integer Replacement Problem.
- Evaluation of Postfix Expressions (Polish Postfix notation) | Set 2
Subscribe ( No Spams!!)