Objective : Given an string and a dictionary of words, find out if the input string can be broken into a space-separated sequence of one or more dictionary words. Example: dictionary = [“I” ,...
- Find all unique combinations of numbers (from 1 to 9 ) with sum to N
- Number of Intervals in which given value lies
- Unique Integers in array that sum up to zero.
- Activity Selection Problem
- Find the sum of overlapping elements in two sets
- Given two coordinates, Print the line equation
- Check if Graph is Bipartite – Adjacency List using Breadth-First Search(BFS)
- Articulation Points OR Cut Vertices in a Graph
- Print all middle elements of the given matrix/2D array.
- Check If Given Undirected Graph is a tree
Subscribe ( No Spams!!)