The algorithm of kMeans is an unsupervised learning algorithm for clustering a set of items into groups. Given a set of multi-dimensional items and a number of clusters, k, we are tasked of categorizing...
- Find all possible combinations with sum K from a given number N(1 to N) with the repetition of numbers is allowed
- Stable Marriage Problem – Gale–Shapley Algorithm – Java
- Insert a node in the given sorted linked list.
- Construct the largest number from the given array.
- Given an array, find three-element sum closest to Zero
- Print sorted unique elements of a given array
- Given an array, print all unique subsets with a given sum.
- Sum of length of subsets which contains given value K and all elements in subsets are less than equal to K.
- Replace array elements with maximum element on the right.
- Find all unique combinations of numbers (from 1 to 9 ) with sum to N
Subscribe ( No Spams!!)