This article is contribute by Antonis Maronikolakis Objective: We are given a data set containing items, with numeric values, categorized into classes. We are also given a new item, without a class. We want...
Subscribe ( No Spams!!)
- Calculate (x^y)%z without using pow() function
- Check if one string is a subsequence of another string.
- Most frequent word
- Efficient Robot Problem – Find Minimum Trips
- Job Sequencing algorithm – Java
- Find subarray with a sum to given number-2 | Handle negative numbers
- Sort the two dimensional (2D) array – In-place
- Implement/Design the version control map system
- Given an array, count the number of pairs with a given sum.
- Sort Map as per values – Java Program