The greatest common divisor (GCD) of two or more integers, when at least one of them is not zero, is the largest positive integer that divides the numbers without a remainder. For example, the...
- Find all the Armstrong numbers in the given range
- Check if the given binary tree is Full or not.
- Check if given undirected graph is connected or not
- Check if Graph is Bipartite – Adjacency List using Depth-First Search(DFS)
- Print boundary of given matrix/2D array.
- Depth-First Search (DFS) in 2D Matrix/2D-Array – Iterative Solution
- Longest substring with at most K unique characters
- Collatz Conjecture – Maximum Steps takes to transform (1, N) to 1.
- Given Graph – Remove a vertex and all edges connect to the vertex
- Print Stack in reverse order.
Subscribe ( No Spams!!)