Prefix notation is a notation for writing arithmetic expressions in which the operands appear after their operators. There are no precedence rules to learn. Let’s assume the below Operands are real numbers in real...
- Hamming Distance between two given strings
- Breadth-First Search in Disconnected Graph
- ZigZag OR Diagonal traversal in 2d array/Matrix using queue
- Check if Number is divisible by its digits
- Check if the given number is Armstrong number or not
- Evaluation of Prefix Expressions (Reverse Polish Notation) | Set 1
- Minimum Boats Required to rescue people
- Number of Islands
- Minimum No of operations required to convert a given number to 1 – Integer Replacement Problem.
- Evaluation of Postfix Expressions (Polish Postfix notation) | Set 2
Subscribe ( No Spams!!)