Objective: Given ‘N’ windows where each window contains certain number of tickets at each window. Price of a ticket is equal to number of tickets remaining at that window. Write an algorithm to sell...
- Print all steps to print one string to another string
- Lexicographically next permutation With One swap
- Find all subsets of size K from a given number N (1 to N)
- Sum of distinct elements among two given sets
- Find all possible combinations with sum K from a given number N(1 to N) with the repetition of numbers is allowed
- Stable Marriage Problem – Gale–Shapley Algorithm – Java
- Insert a node in the given sorted linked list.
- Construct the largest number from the given array.
- Given an array, find three-element sum closest to Zero
- Print sorted unique elements of a given array
Subscribe ( No Spams!!)