Depth First Search/Traversal in Binary Tree
Objective: – Given a Binary Search Tree, Do the Depth First Search/Traversal .
- Approach is quite simple, use Stack.
- First add the add root to the Stack.
- Pop out an element from Stack and add its right and left children to stack.
- Pop out an element and print it and add its children.
- Repeat the above two steps until the Stack id empty.
Depth-First-Search : 1 2 4 5 3 6 7
Top Companies Interview Questions..-
If you find anything incorrect or you feel that there is any better approach to solve the above problem, please write comment.