Find the Deepest Node in a Binary Tree.
Objective: – Given a binary tree, write an algorithm to Find the deepest node in it.
- Take two global variable as “deepestlevel” and “value“.
- starting with level=0, Do the inorder traversal and whenever you go down one level ( root.left OR root.right), increase the level by 1.
- Keep checking if deepestlevel < level, if yes then update the “deepestlevel ” and “value “.
- At the end return “value“, which will the deepest node value.
- See the code for better explanation.
Deepest child is: 8
Top Companies Interview Questions..-
If you find anything incorrect or you feel that there is any better approach to solve the above problem, please write comment.