Get the Height of a Node in a Binary Tree
Objective: Given a binary tree, find the height of a given node in the tree.
Input: A Binary Tree and a node
Output: Height of a given node in the tree.
- Take a variable called height =0.
- Search for that given node in the tree using recursion.
- Each time you left or right , increase the height by 1.
- Once you found the given node, return the height.
- If till the end you wont find the node, return 0
Output : Height of the Node 25 is : 3
Top Companies Interview Questions..-
If you find anything incorrect or you feel that there is any better approach to solve the above problem, please write comment.