Introduction To Backtracking Programming
What is Backtracking Programming??
Recursion is the key in backtracking programming. As the name suggests we backtrack to find the solution. We start with one possible move out of many available moves and try to solve the problem if we are able to solve the problem with the selected move then we will print the solution else we will backtrack and select some other move and try to solve it. If none if the moves work out we will claim that there is no solution for the problem.
Problems on Backtracking
- Backtracking — N Queens Problem
- Backtracking — N Queens Problem — Better Solution
- Backtracking — Knight’s Tour Problem
- The Word Break Problem
- Backtracking — Rat In A Maze Puzzle
- Backtracking — Search a Word In a Matrix
Top Companies Interview Questions..-
If you find anything incorrect or you feel that there is any better approach to solve the above problem, please write comment.