Print All Paths From Root In a Binary Tree Whose Sum is Equal to a Given Number
Objective: – Given a binary tree and X, write an algorithm to Print all the paths starting from root so that sum of all the nodes in path equals to a given number.
- Create a global variable as String = path.
- Do the preorder
- if root is greater than Sum required, return.
- If not then, add root to the path and update the required sum (sum=sum-root.data).
- if sum required =0, means we have found the path, print it.
- See the code for better understanding.
1 2 7 1 3 6
Top Companies Interview Questions..-
If you find anything incorrect or you feel that there is any better approach to solve the above problem, please write comment.