- Collatz Conjecture - Maximum Steps takes to transform (1, N) to 1.
- Maximum Subarray OR Largest Sum Contiguous Subarray Problem – Divide and Conquer
- Check if Graph is Bipartite - Adjacency List using Depth-First Search(DFS)
- Graph – Print all paths between source and destination
- Valid Multiple Parentheses
- Check if Graph is Bipartite - Adjacency Matrix using Depth-First Search(DFS)
- Max Flow Problem - Ford-Fulkerson Algorithm
- Max Flow Problem – Introduction
- Find remainder without using modulo operator
- Maximum difference between two elements where larger element appears after the…
Subscribe ( No Spams!!)
- Calculate (x^y)%z without using pow() function
- Check if one string is a subsequence of another string.
- Most frequent word
- Efficient Robot Problem – Find Minimum Trips
- Job Sequencing algorithm – Java
- Find subarray with a sum to given number-2 | Handle negative numbers
- Sort the two dimensional (2D) array – In-place
- Implement/Design the version control map system
- Given an array, count the number of pairs with a given sum.
- Sort Map as per values – Java Program